- 1 Friendship mechanics
- 2 Universal Gifts
- 3 Achievements
- 4 Bugs
- 5 History
- 6 References
각 주민은 10개(일반 주민) 또는 12개(플레이어의 배우자)의 하트 미터로 나타나는 우정 포인트를 가집니다:
각 하트는 250 우정 포인트입니다. 케임 메뉴의 소셜 탭에서 모든 주민의 하트 미터를 볼 수 있습니다.
주민과 대화하면 그들의 초상화 옆에 원이 나타날 것입니다. 원의 색깔은 그 주민과의 하트 수에 따라 다릅니다. 0개의 하트면 파란색, 2개면 초록색, 4개면 노란색, 6개면 빨간색, 8개면 보라색, 그리고 10-12개의 하트면 보라색의 별모양으로 나타납니다. 원 위에 마우스 커서를 올리면 하트의 수가 표시됩니다.
아래의 방법으로 우정 포인트를 얻을 수 있습니다:
- 주민과 대화하기(운동하거나 카메라를 사용하는 것 같이, 주민이 특정 애니메이션 중에는 +10, 그 외에는 +20; 하루에 한 번만 점수 기록);
- 주민을 위한 배달 퀘스트를 완료 (+150);
- 주민이 좋아하는 선물 주기 (Gifts 참고);
- 주 안에 좋아하거나 사랑하는 선물로 추가적인 포인트 (Gifts 참고);
- 그들의 하트 이벤트에서 특정 선택지 선택.
아래의 방법으로 우정 포인트를 잃을 수 있습니다:
- 주민과 대화하지 않음 (Decay 참고);
- 주민이 싫어하는 선물 주기 (Gifts 참고);
- 새총으로 주민 때리기 (-30, 하루에 한 번만 점수 기록);
- 7타일 이내에 주민이 있을 때 쓰레기통을 뒤척이기 (-25, Linus제외). 그들이 당신을 봤다는 것을 나타내기 위해 말을 할 것입니다.
최소 2개의 하트일 때 주민의 침실에 들어갈 수 있습니다. 이 단계는 주민에게 대화와 선물에 대한 접근을 향상시킵니다.
You receive (or deduct) friendship points as normal on a festival day, based upon any contact with a villager that happens outside of the festival itself. However, talking to a villager during a festival yields no friendship points, although it may reveal interesting information. You may, however, talk with a villager once outside the festival, and talk again during the festival, if the festival schedule and place permit it. But if attending the festival means you have no possibility of talking to a villager, you will still lose two friendship points.
Friendship points can increase up to a maximum of 2749 (one point less than 11 hearts), when you do talk or give a liked or loved gift to a villager whose heart meter is full.
With marriage candidates, the meter pauses at 8 hearts. It will stay that way forever unless you give the candidate a bouquet to indicate your romantic interest. If you do so, that meter is unlocked and operates as before until ten hearts is reached. It is possible to give a bouquet to any and all marriage candidates, and raise all their friendship levels to 10 hearts, without damage to your relationships with other romantic partners, so long as you have not yet proposed. (If you have proposed or are married, there is a chance your fiancé/spouse may become jealous.)
Dating all bachelors or bachelorettes may result in a Group Ten Heart event, which does not affect friendship, but may prevent you from giving gifts for one week afterwards.
When you propose marriage, the heart meters of all other marriage candidates convert to the behavior of all other villagers, since none are marriage candidates any longer. After the marriage ceremony, your spouse's meter unlocks once again. The social tab displays a 12-heart meter, but the friendship level actually can rise as far as 13 hearts.
Each day, not talking to a villager will slightly decrease their friendship unless their heart meter is full. When married, decay never stops — don't ignore your spouse!
|Relationship||Decay rate||When decay stops|
|gave bouquet||-8/day||10 hearts|
|not romanceable||-2/day||10 hearts|
You can give each villager one gift per day, up to two gifts per week, as indicated by the checkboxes in the social tab. For the purpose of gift-giving, the week begins on Sunday. If you give a villager two gifts in a week, that heart meter will rise an additional ten friendship points on Sunday morning when you get up.
You can always give a birthday gift to a villager, even if you've already given that character two other gifts that week. Glitch: If you do, one of the checkbox checks against their name will disappear. Even so, you cannot then give yet another gift that week.
You can give your spouse one gift every day of the week.
Each villager has individual likes and dislikes, which affects how many friendship points are gained when you give them a gift. The friendship points are multiplied on their birthday (×8) and Secret Santa event (×5):
|Gift Taste||Normal||Santa (×5)||Birthday (×8)|
If a gift is liked or loved, the points gained will be further affected by quality of the item:
각각 마을 사람들과 우정을 쌓는 것은 독특한 이벤트들을 볼 수 있게 해 줍니다 (자세한 것은 마을 사람들 문서 참고). 대부분의 이벤트들은 당신의 일상이나 불시에 발생합니다. 하지만 몇몇 이벤트들은 영구적으로 놓칠 수도 있습니다.
- 주요 문서: Marriage
Some villagers can be romanced by the player (see marriage candidates). Once you've reached eight hearts with an eligible villager, you can give them a bouquet to unlock the ninth and tenth hearts. Once you've reached ten hearts with an eligible villager, you can give them a Mermaid's Pendant to propose.
After you've married a villager, they get an expanded twelve-heart friendship meter. Reaching the hidden thirteenth heart will net you a stardrop.
- 주요 문서: Quests
Completing an Item Delivery Quest awards 150 Friendship points with the requesting villager.
- 주요 문서: 축제
플레이어는 축제가 아닌 날과 마찬가지로 축제 날 마을 사람들과 대화해서 우정 점수를 얻을 수 있습니다. 아래의 세 가지 축제는 마을 사람들과의 우정에 특별한 영향을 미칠 수 있습니다:
- 봄꽃무도회 increases 우정 250포인트(1하트) with 당신의 댄스 파트너, unless the partner is locked at 8하트 beforehand.
- 루아우 can increase or decrease friendship points with most villagers (all except 샌디, the 마법사, 크로버스, and the 드워프).
- Your gift to your secret friend at the 겨울별연회 is worth 5x the normal amount of friendship points.
In addition, talking or giving gifts to villagers at the 야시장 will increase friendship with them, in the same way as it does outside of festivals.
Bulletin Board Bundles
- 주요 문서: Bundles
Completing all Bulletin Board bundles improves the player's friendship rating with non-datable villagers by two hearts (500 points). Note that this applies only to non-datable villagers whom you have met in person. Villagers who do not show on the "Social" tab of the player menu and villagers whose names appear as "???" will not receive 500 points.
- See also: List of All Gifts
Below are lists of items that are universally loved, liked, considered neutral, disliked, or hated. Note that there are some exceptions and that individual villager tastes override any universal tastes.
Preferences for Eggs, Milk, Fruit, and most Foraged Items vary by villager, and are generally not listed here.
This is a list of items that every villager absolutely loves to receive as a gift. These items are guaranteed to give the most points (80) towards your relationship, but may be difficult to obtain.
Universal Loves exceptions
Though worth fewer friendship points than a loved gift, a liked gift increases friendship by 45 points, and is often much easier to obtain.
- All Artisan Goods (Except for Oil which is disliked, and Void Mayonnaise which is hated)
- All Cooking (Except for Fried Egg and Bread, which are universally neutral, and Strange Bun which is hated)
- All Flowers (Except for Poppy which is hated)
- All Foraged Minerals (Except Quartz which varies by villager)
- All Fruit Tree Fruits
- All Gems (Except Prismatic Shard which is Loved)
- All Vegetables including Fiddlehead Fern (Except Wheat and Hops which are Universal Neutrals)
- 생명의 영약
- 메이플 시럽
Universal Likes exceptions
This is a list of items that will elicit a neutral response from the villagers, and give 20 points toward friendship. There are some exceptions.
Universal Neutrals exceptions
- 엘리엇은 오리깃털을 사랑합니다.
- 에밀리는 양털을 사랑합니다.
- 에블린은 조개와 산호를 혐오합니다.
- 하비는 오리깃털을 좋아하고, 빵을 싫어하며, 산호와 앵무조개 껍데기, 그리고 무지개 껍데기을 혐오합니다.
- 레아는 송로버섯을 사랑하고, 계란 프라이를 싫어하며, 빵을 혐오합니다.
- 마루는 송로버섯을 혐오합니다.
- 페니는 오리깃털과 양털을 싫어하며, 홉을 혐오합니다.
- 샌디는 양털을 좋아합니다.
This is a list of items that will decrease friendship by 20 points when given as gifts.
- All Building Materials -- Battery Packs, Clay, Fiber, Hardwood, Stone, and Wood
- All Bombs
- All Crafted Floors & Paths
- All Fences
- All Fertilizer
- All Fish (except for Clam which is a Universal Neutral, and Carp & Snails which are Universal Hates)
- All Geode Minerals
- All Geodes
- All Seeds including Fruit Tree Saplings, Acorns, Maple Seeds, and Pine Cones
- All Sprinklers
- All Tackle
- Most Metal Goods -- Coal, Copper Bars, Gold Bars, Gold Ore, Iridium Bars, Iridium Ore, Iron Bars, and Refined Quartz
Universal Dislikes exceptions
- Abigail loves Pufferfish; hates Clay
- Clint loves Gold Bar, Iridium Bar, Omni Geode; likes Copper Bar, Iron Bar; is neutral toward Coal, Gold Ore, Iridium Ore, Refined Quartz
- Demetrius is neutral toward All Fish (except Carp & Snail)
- Dwarf loves Omni Geode; is neutral toward Solar Essence, Void Essence
- Elliott loves Lobster; likes Octopus, Squid; is neutral toward All Other Fish (except Carp & Snail); hates Sea Cucumber
- Evelyn hates All Fish, Clay
- George hates Clay
- Haley hates All Fish, Clay
- Harvey likes Spring Onion
- Jas hates Clay
- Krobus loves Void Egg; likes Gold Bar, Iridium Bar
- Leah likes Driftwood, Spring Onion; hates Void Egg
- Linus likes Spring Onion; is neutral toward All Fish (except Carp & Snail)
- Marnie hates Clay
- Maru loves Battery Pack, Gold Bar, Iridium Bar; likes Copper Bar, Iron Bar, Oak Resin, Pine Tar
- Pam is neutral toward All Fish (except Carp, Octopus, Snail & Squid); hates Octopus, Squid
- Penny loves Sandfish
- Pierre hates All Fish
- Robin likes Hardwood
- Sam loves Tigerseye; hates Metal Goods
- Sebastian loves Obsidian, Void Egg; is neutral toward All Fish (except Carp & Snail); hates Clay
- Vincent hates Clay
- Willy loves Catfish, Iridium Bar, Octopus, Sea Cucumber, Sturgeon; likes Gold Bar, Lingcod, Tiger Trout; is neutral toward All Other Fish (except Carp & Snail)
- Wizard loves Solar Essence, Void Essence; likes All Geode Minerals
This is a list of items that will decrease friendship by 40 points when given as gifts.
- All Artifacts
- All Bait
- All Monster Loot (except Solar Essence and Void Essence which are disliked)
- All Trash (except Driftwood which is disliked)
Universal Hates exceptions
- Abigail dislikes Sugar
- Dwarf likes Dwarf Scroll I, Dwarf Scroll II, Dwarf Scroll III, Dwarf Scroll IV, Dwarvish Helm, and Dwarf Gadget
- Krobus loves Void Mayonnaise
- Leah dislikes Seaweed, likes Driftwood
- Marnie dislikes Seaweed
- Penny loves Poppy, dislikes Red Mushroom
- Sam likes Joja Cola, dislikes Seaweed
- Shane dislikes Seaweed
- Wizard dislikes Slime
There are 6 Achievements related to Friendship:
- A New Friend (Reach a 5-heart friend level with someone)
- Best Friends (Reach a 10-heart friend level with someone)
- The Beloved Farmer (Reach a 10-heart friend level with 8 people)
- Cliques (Reach a 5-heart friend level with 4 people)
- Networking (Reach a 5-heart friend level with 10 people)
- Popular (Reach a 5-heart friend level with 20 people)
If you give a birthday gift to a villager when you've already given that character two other gifts that week, one of the checkbox checks against their name will disappear. This does not allow you to give an additional gift that week.
- 1.3: The Golden Pumpkin is now a universal love instead of a universal hate. Added new item, the Pearl, as a universal love.
- See Farmer::resetFriendshipsForNewDay in the game code.